Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Emptying My Cupboard

Inviss
I'm no longer recommending this anymore. Apparently the people involved in this one could very well turn into scammers. My support tickets have not been answered in over a week and the once active administrator(s) have both disappeared from the forums. While it's not a bona fide scam yet, the signs are not at all good. We've been down this path before and the chances of this one pulling thru is not good.

LilacUnicornAutoSurfing
With a heavy heart, I've remove this from my recommendation list as well. It has nothing to do with non-payments or the lack of support here. Laura has been a beacon of light amidst all the scammers populating this industry.

Unfortunately, I've had to drop this site because my account for some reason got totally messed up. I've lost over 15 referrals and my cash balance has been totally screwed up. Laura knows about this problem and so far has been unable to provide a quick solution.

Hence, I've had to remove this program. The program is still paying promptly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home