Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Couple of Updates

I've been rather lazy updating this blog, coz there's not much to update. Everything that's supposed to go smoothly is apparently going smoothly. In the past month or so, I've pulled out of a number of programs. Since the World Cup started, I've not been actively monitoring the forums, hence decided to take a backseat and not take any risks, which has worked out pretty well. While I've not made any losses, my profits have also not been significant. Well, being in positive territory is always good news.

NSFG
They managed to trade for the last week of June and reaped a sweet 3.63%. I've just recently received a statement in my mail which reflected the profit. As for managed accounts, I'll wait a couple of months for everything to settle before I attempt to sign up for one.

Inviss
I did abit of updating on my last entry and added a screen shot of the payment I received in late June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home