Thursday, June 15, 2006

Lunar Surfing goes Loony

There have been changes at Lunar Surfing in the past week that seem to contradict one another.

Firstly, they reduced the payout minimum to $10 from $15. This was a good move since people with one unit would probably have never been able to withdraw their $12.6 at the end of one cycle. It was a move that made sense.

Then they went to spoil it all by reducing upgrade units to $5 per upgrade instead of the usual $10. Now we're back to square one. If someone upgrades one unit, chances are they would now not be able to withdraw their $6.3 after a full cycle. I'm sure after the administrator realise this, there's going to be changes to the minimum payout yet again.

I'm ok if changes are made to improve the program. But this is getting to a stage where it's getting a little bit anal. I'm seeing changes for the sake of changing, either to drum up interest or to create news. Changes are made without really putting thought into it.

It doesn't help that there is silly public bickering going on that's not doing the publicity of the program any good. While the program probably has some good potential to grow, there's too much going on for me to have any good vibes over it.

So I've removed them from my autosurf list, hence the cupboard is now bare. There doesn't seem to be any program worth recommending at the moment. Most of the programs I'm in are either too new, or I'm too uncomfortable to introduce. In short, none meet my criteria of a good program yet. The other factor is that I'm too pre-occupied with the World Cup to really look at the programs indept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home