Monday, May 29, 2006

The Comeback Kids

I'm about to leave for a short holiday and will be neglecting this blog for a week or 2. Meanwhile I'd like to dedicate this entry to the programs which have made a comeback from malicious attacks, or attempting to revive their fortunes.

LilacUnicornAutoSurfing
Looks like LUAS maybe staggering back. While I'm glad to see Laura slowly getting back to her feet, I have doubts the program maybe here for the long haul. Too much damage may have been done despite being run by an administrator with a strong-will and persistence.

This is one program I'm sincerely rooting for. The Stormpay fiasco couldn't have happened to a better natured administrator. I hope her determination sees her programs through this testing period.

eDatasurf
eDs faced a good long period of downtime the entire week. For most parts of the week, I was not able to load the site. However the worst seems to be over and for most members, the site's working like it hasn't lost a beat. From what I've seen, Ramesh has doing a tremendous job of not only keep members up to date, but also getting the job done by bringing the site back up.

And after all that's happen, payments were on the dot. I've already updated May's payments in the program entry.

EPaysurf
Okie, this one's pretty much bewildering for me. I've no idea what to expect here. It seems now that the program is back up and everything is running as per normal......well, except for the payments. Kent seems to have put on a determined front to continue running this, or run it to the ground, whichever fits the bill.

Well, what's best here is to see payments. Payments heals all wounds and bridges all divides. Until that happens, we're only going to see this one going one direction, and that's back from hole where it crawled up from.

GottaLottaHits
It's taken sometime, but finally it's been announced that the new version will be officially opened on the 1st of June. I'm glad that I'm at some beach in Phuket when that happens. I have no expectations here. I'm not even sure how it will work, even after reading up on the new program. Way too complicated and not enough explainations. I suppose all will be revealed in greater detail on the 1st, barring anymore delays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home