Friday, May 12, 2006

eDataSurf Clarifications

With regards to the last entry on eDatasurf, Ramesh has come forth to make some clarifications. I know this can be found in the comments in the last post, but I thought it would have been better to repost his comments here. I know alot of people, myself included, who don't read comments on blogs and other sites. Unfortunately that is the result of being overwhelmed by information, one has to be selective in choosing what to read.

Hi there,

I wanna make a point clear. There is one forum which posted such a poor, biased report that I am in debts with Stormpay which is highly base less report. I agree I funded stormpay a/c using credit cards. But it is not as someone quoted as with 20 credit cards. In fact I have only 8 cards. And I have a very very clean re-payment with all the banks I deal with. I am not in any debts or whatsoever as the person wrote in the a particular forum. The remarks sent out against me are keeping a old unpleasant discussion he had with me in the same forum months back about a famous program. Keeping that in mind he posted such bad remarks. If he can prove this as a truth that I am in debts with any bank, I am ready to close the site. To prove this I am ready to scan my CC statements and put it publically (of course the statements would be of last month prior to I start eDatasuf)

Happy Surfing!!!

Ramesh / eDs Admin
http://eDatasurf.com
http://eDatamerge.biz
First and foremost, I would like to thank Ramesh for coming forward to make his stand clear. The impact would have been greater if he confronted the person in question on the forum in question. As my readership is small, the impact would of course be very much limited.

Secondly, showing CC statements to dispel the rumours is a good way of showing proof. However, I'm taking an approach of a gambler here, hence, hardwork done on eDatamerge is enough for me to work with. If I had a choice, I would prefer to have proof that the money deposited is used meaningfully in generating profits, but it's not something I would push for. It opens more cans of worms than not, and we all know where that road generally leads to.

So I treat it like a black box. Money goes in, and money comes out, how it works.....I don't know, I don't want to know and I don't care.

Bear in mind that eDs generates about 1.71% in pure profits daily, after deducting the 5% administrative fee. In all my years working in a bank with all sorts of investment opportunities (from oil trading to real estate), this figure is hardly, if ever, attainable on a consistent basis.

Now onto more productive information.

eDs has migrated to a new server and engaged the services of Prolexic for their DDoS proection. As everyone knows, Prolexic costs an arm and a leg...literally, and sometimes more. As a result, withdrawal fees will be increased to 5% on the 28th of May.

More importantly are the changes made a week or so back which gives me enough confidence to upgrade my account to the maximum or thrive to maintain it there, as and when I have the spare e-gold (e-gold sometimes has a funny way of making their way out). In the changes made, credits would be at a premium. Credits would only be given on upgrade purchases and no credits would be earned from surfing. This, in my opinion, is what all and most autosurfs and manual surfs should thrive to achieve. It gives value to advertising which should be the bread and butter of traffic exchanges. Instead of competing on percentage return, we compete for advertising. This is truely what makes eDs stand out from the rest of the other traffic exchanges in the industry.

The other confidence booster here is the way Ramesh has handled the program. Taking preemptive measure to ensure the program is not disrupted, like having a very good DDoS proection and moving to larger servers. The ability to learn from the mistakes from others has put eDs in a position to grow above its competitors and outlast them in a cut-throat industry.

As of this posting, eDs is poised to past the 20 day mark with significant growth with over 650 active members and over 70k in upgrades. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, the program should enjoy a fairly long and productive life for it's members (and my pockets).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home