Friday, April 28, 2006

Lady Luck, you don't visit often enough

Don't let the topic fool you. I'm a firm believer that hard work and competence goes along way in this arena. Learning from mistakes and more importantly, learning to avoid them would prevent unnecessary heartache. However, luck also plays an integral part.

MPDW
As everyone knows MPDW has become my favourite whipping boy the past month and a half. If you've been following the shenanigans, they posted their first loss the past week and their reserve balance basically collapsed. Of course there was the usual excuse of rogue traders and private placement programs not fulfilling their end of the bargain.

Well, allow me to gloat alittle, I feel like I deserve it after abit of stick I received, not only in the forums but even via the email contact on this blog. I still can't understand why others were not as quick or as desparate to get out when they could. Sure there was the risk of endless waiting, but didn't it seem clear when they stronged-armed us that something was amiss? I would've assumed that getting something was always better than getting nothing.

Personally I'm even surprised I got out unscathed, but I'm surely not complaining. It's about due time Lady Luck paid a visit. Unfortunately her visits are erractic at best. Well, at least she makes her rounds when it matters.

Hyips
I been making pretty good money with hyips since Feb this year. Taking a conservative approach and doing it with abit of research. Unfortunately, this month I took a beating. Every game or gamble that I went in actually went haywire. Even after exercising plenty of conventional knowledge and common sense, I still ended up on the losing end. Scammers and incompetence runs rampant here. To make matters worse, most programs are run by incompetent scammers.

Looks like Lady Luck deserted me, or she's telling me to stop. The silver lining here is that even though I lost everytime, the amounts were relatively small. Time to take a rest, but the itch will be back, I'm sure of it.

AutoSurfs
I've been cautious about joining autosurfs in the past couple of months. There are plenty of good looking sites, many providing very good public DD information, and I've been avoiding them all. However I'm beginning to sense that the so-called industry may be in for a minirevival. Either the admistrators are getting more in tuned to our needs or the scammers are getting smarter. Either way, it boils well for players like myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home