Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Good, The Bad and The Downright Ugly

Plenty has gone on the last couple of days and here's a quick update.

The Good

Hyping the HYIPs
I rarely touch hyips. For some reason, even after exercising good common sense, I still manage to lose money. Since I started trying to make money online somewhere in Mar 05, I've been losing money with hyips practically everytime I touch them. In fact it's gotten so bad I've practically tried not touched them since Sept 05.

But hey, you can't stop a gambler (yes I consider them a gamble). With all that's happening with autosurfs, I tried my hand at hyips all over again. Since the beginning of this month, I've been playing a couple of hyips and, quite frankly, am pretty impressed with myself. I made a whooping $700 from a $200 capital. Not too bad for an inexperienced n00b.

I wouldn't advocate anyone following my footsteps, hence no mention of what I dabbled in. I just wanted to toot my horn alittle. The risks involved are just too great. I'm not even sure I would want to continue playing with hyips. Maybe I'd dabble with it here and there, when the right one comes along, afterall they are mostly crapshoot. I got lucky this time and may not be as lucky the next time round.

EPaySurf
Got payment from Epaysurf this month. The screenshot has been updated in the Epaysurf entry.

Epaysurfmini is currently unavailable. The script's currently being reconstructed and hopefully would be available in the near future. In the meantime, earnings will continue to be credited. So far Kent has a good grip on both the programs and there has been nothing but positive feedback.

EProfitWorks
This probably neither falls into the good nor the bad catergory. Oh well, might as well make it good since I'm still making money here.

It's probably crazy, but it seems like the past month of restructuring turned out to be a waste of time. On hindsight, all they needed to do was to change the wordings and remove the cash balance. The whole creation of 2 sites and the complicated procedures involved ended up being somewhat redundant.

It's still a damn good site though. I'm in huge profits here and believe the site will still be around for at least another 6 months or so. However if you haven't joined the site yet, then you might want to know a few things.

With the implementation of their own pay processor (ASM), you may take 4-5 months before you even have a sniff of your capital. The other thing is that ASM is based in the US. You can be sure Big Bother will be sniffing around. The good thing ASM is currently inhouse and not used by any other program yet. When/if others start using it, it may face the kind of trouble/scrutiny Stormpay and EMO faced.

The Bad

AutoSurForex
This one bit the dust. Bona fide scammers. Hope no one lost too much with it. After paying off the rebates to my referrals, I made a grand total of $2. Well, at least I got away with something. Sorry to everyone who upgraded here.

LiliacUnicorn
Yet another site which has gone restructuring. Unfortunately there's been no email nor update from Laura yet, just a general message on the website. Hopfully she'd keep us informed on what the plan is.

The Ugly

MPDW
Yup things have gone ugly here. The solution provided was, well....anal to put it politely. As suspected, it was devised to screw those who want to leave.

Since I do have quite abit to say here, I'm going to pen it in another entry at a later time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home