Thursday, March 09, 2006

Updates and Payments

1. Sigh, this is slowly becoming a nightmare with GottaLottaHits. My pending refund was denied. Apparently their paypal account was frozen due to members requesting chargebacks. Looks like the alternative is to send an email requesting my refund via e-gold.

2. EProfitSurf has been down for restructuring over the weekend and isn't back up yet. Since upgrades here do not expire, I'm not the least bit worried. The forums are rife with speculations on how the restructuring will go. Some are unconcerting while others are just plain stupid. I'll wait for the program to return before passing judgement on how/what it's evolved into.

3. LilacUnicorn had their paypal account frozen. Somehow the administrators never really learn from the mistakes of other owners. How many paypal accounts need to be frozen before they actually have a clue?

Payments this week :

AutosurForex - Just got paid by these guys twice within a week for 2 upgrade packages. While I'm still weary, things are looking up here.

MPDW - Got 3% gain for this week. Also managed to make a repurchase from my backoffice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home