Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Updates and Payments

1. I've finally re-done up the EProfitSurf entry after it's merge with Auto-Surf.biz.

2. Also updated is the Getting Started section on pay processors. I've included Auto-surf-Money, and am shamelessly pimping it, hence all it's links have my referral code in them. Given reputations of the people running it, I think it might very well be the next big thing to take the autosurf industry by 'storm', pardon the pun.

Payments this week:

MPDW - They registered a 3.45% gain this week. If you're looking to withdraw, it would be prudent to do so this week, before the 25th. I'm looking for a repurchase when next week's gains come in.

EPS - I got paid over $300 to the new pay processor, ASM, and subsequently to e-gold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home