Friday, February 03, 2006

Boycotting StormPain

This is getting ridiculous. I wanted to take a couple of days to calm down before putting my thoughts down on StormPay but things just seem to get worse and worse with no light at the end of the tunnel.

I just had word from EProfitSurf that SP has suspended their SP account. What makes this worse is that EPS has complied with their demand by making both ASB and EPS run solely on SP. Seems like freezing their money is the reward for compliance.

The sad matter of fact is that many autosurfs have large amounts of upgrades coming in via SP. While I don't like it, I can see why they have choosen Storm way over the highway. Unfortunately when you make a pact with the devil, you rarely every get away from it. Future upgrades would be via SP, meaning more money is going to stuck in SP.....it's a vicious cycle.

I've never been a fan of SP despite having a SP account. The only reason I ever used SP was for StormClix and a dabble in 12dailypro. To force autosurfs to use them exclusively smacks of arrogance and blackmail. And now to freeze accounts is simply tyrannical.

Anyway the damage to reputations all around (autosurfs and SP) has been done. It's going to be an interesting wait to see how things unfold from now.

FWIW, I'm boycotting StormPay. And for programs which chooses to use them exclusively, I would be surfing my way out of them and ceasing all promotions. That practically leaves my autosurf cupboard bare, with the sole exception of GLH. I'm currently in test mode with some programs which are not using StormPay. Hopefully I would be able to introduce them soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home