Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Brief Introduction

I look at the title of this posting and smile to myself in amusement. How apt to call it a 'brief' introduction, since I'm sitting in front of the computer on the Eve of Chinese New Year, waiting for my reunion dinner (Chinese Tradition), while clad in my briefs.

As you may already sense, this blog is not going to be one of those serious ones that's going to tell you a hundred and one fast and true facts bout 'investing' your money on a myriad of online programs that seem to swarm the internet. You can find such sites everywhere, and I mean that literally.

That's the beauty of the internet, everyone's a guru. Right or wrong, everyone's got an opinion on something, and you know what they say bout opinions. This is my chance to play guru, and hopefully it would fatten some wallets in the process.

What I'm trying to do is to help n00bies, or otherwise, to use abit of common cents (or sense) when giving your money to someone who you hardly even know. Hopefully if my vision of the blog goes, it will have facts (not alot), opinions (a generous amount) and musing (a whole lot) on the entire so-called industry.

The other feature, hopefully would be to cut down on the referral links that can be found everywhere in other sites. While there would still be links (I'm a whore at heart), you'd have options to sign up for programs without one. The option is entirely yours to make. I'm not out to make your money, although I'll try. The programs I'm in already make me enough, and referral bonuses are just that.....bonuses.

Hence ends the 'brief' introduction, which has somewhat gotten longer than I had anticipated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home