Saturday, February 04, 2006

Lilac Unicorn AutoSurfing and AutosurfTalk

I have to admit I was initially skeptical when I joined this program in the beginning of Jan. And to be frank I still don't know much bout it's owner, Laura Tyler, except that I like what I see. Apparently she owns a brick and mortar store in Indianapolis.

I've been paid by the program recently and am still in testing mode. Response to queries has been sporadic at best, but that is understandable with all the recent issues at hand. What makes me confident enough to actually put the program on my blog is based on some actions done by Laura, which I think shows her character and honesty.

AutoSurfTalk

In the face of all the recent problems caused by SP, she created a forum, invited numerous administrators from different programs and formed Professional AutoSurf Association (PASA). The association is looking for input from experienced members in the autosurf industry, with the aim of preventing another disaster of such magnitude from hitting the autosurf industry. Also in the plans are a pay processor by the industry for the industry.

Whether the plans are feasible or not is another issue altogether. I applaud her standing out and trying to make a difference in an industry that is famous for its indifference. The name of the new forum is called AutoSurfTalk. I would encourage anyone currently in the autosurf industry to take a look, and give your input.

LilacUnicornAutoSurfing (LUAS)
As for the program, here are the statistics :

No signup bonus
Free members have 30 days to upgrade
7% daily
14% once a week
Upgrades last for 30 days
5% referral commission
20 sites to earn 7%
Payouts on 1st and 15th every month (not confirmed)
Compounding done manually

ScreenShots of Payment
Jan 06
Mar 06

For more information of payouts and compounding, please check with their forum for updates. The program is currently in abit of a fix due to SP issues and will be reducing the percentages until reserves have been built up. While I'm confident the program will survive, I would encourage everyone to take a cautious approach. Despite the fact I have plenty of new found respect for Laura recently, her money management abilities are still untested. I've personally put in a nice amount, taking a gamble based on what she's done, and a show of faith in her vision.

If you're interested, to signup, use the links below.

No referral
My link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home