Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Couple of Updates

A couple of updates, some bad news, some not so bad news and hardly any good news.

1. Auto-Surf.biz will be merged with EProfitSurf. The new Eprofitsurf will be a 1% daily site with the upgrades not expiring. As mentioned, all payments will be done via Auto-Surf-Money.

All these changes will done by Friday, 10 of Feb. I'm personally amazed that they gave themselves such a short deadline to get everything done. If they pull this off, it would make the people at Paid Response and Paid Exposure look like monkeys behind a wheel. I doubt they can do it within such a short time, but I'm certainly rooting for them to do so!

As for using ASM, I'm not too keen on another StudioPay situation, but I understand the need for them to force their new pay processor on everyone in the program. Having a million stuck with StormPay is going to be a huge blow to recover from. I'm glad they haven't packed their bags and called it a day.

I'll be waiting patiently when the site(s) are back.

2. I'm removing LilacUnicorn temporarily from this blog. I'm afraid they have be adversely affected by the SP fiasco. While there have been guarantees of repayment of upgrades at a future date, the program is no longer able to function as intended. All upgrades and payments have ceased.

3. StudioTraffic seems to have finally unblocked both my accounts but I'm still unable to surf. Their annoucements don't seem to answer any of my problems with them, and I'm too lazy to wait for a response from Live Help Desk. So it seems this is the end of my ST journey. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm glad it's over and done with. The last couple of months have been eventful, to say the least, but ultimately fruitless.

4. Abit of good news during this somewhat depressing week.....I was paid by MPDW on a withdrawal I made last month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home