Thursday, March 02, 2006

Counting my blessings for Feb

Despite the stormpay fiasco, I actually had a pretty damn good month in Feb. Almost all my gambles paid off with the exception of one. I made a nice profit in the process as well.

I was just paid over $170 from Lilacunicorn and am happy to reintroduce the program back onto the blog. When I took it down from the blog, I feared the worse for the program. Laura has done a commendable job in the past month, considering most of her money was stuck in StormPay. I would still expect everyone to exercise caution when you sign up with the program. While things are definitely looking up here, I still have doubts over it's future.

EProfitSurf is back functioning with a spanking new pay processor, Auto-Surf-Money. While things may not be running at full tilt, the future looks bright here. At least the admin took the bull by the horns here and made some really tough (ie. unpopular) decisions. What makes Dan and Colette stand out amongst the rest is their ability to take the rougher road and not the more popular route. While there would be grunts of discontent in most of the forums, one can't help but take a longer look down in future and say this is one of the few that could stand the test of time.

GottaLottaSurf was a huge disappointment. They just shockingly announced that they would no longer be a paid-to-surf site. I would be getting a 50% refund on my spends. Personally this would put me slightly in the red here, which is disappointing considering I did alot of promotion for this program. Not to mention I was one of the earlier ones to join the program. At least I'm still getting back a 50% refund. That should bring my total losses down to a few dollars on my 4 digit gamble here. Will wait to see how much I would actually be getting back.

My long term investments are going strong and looking good. I've been able to add to them with the profits from my short term gambles in my autosurfs. Will be looking forward to adding more in the month of March.

Overall Feb has been a pretty fruitful month. I'm still currrently testing a couple of seemingly nice looking programs and hopefully will be able to introduce them here sometime in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home