Saturday, March 18, 2006

Market Professional Deliver Weakly

I've totally and utterly lost faith in these guys. And yes that means I'm removing them from my blog. No sense promoting something I refuse to believe in now.

First they impose a new set of terms without consent from members. Then they change their own terms and use it against us. Obviously something is going on behind the scenes that we're not aware of. Looks like accusations that they are a ponzi scheme could very well have it's truths behind them.

As for the new terms, I actually agree with them. It makes good business sense to have a lock in period, and in fact in the real world of investments, that's the way most investments are carried out. Raising the minimum to enter the funds at 20 units makes sense too, to attract the more serious investors. However, I feel strong armed into a deal that I did not sign up for. Don't get me wrong, I've been with the program since Aug 05 and having my principle locked up until Sept this year just doesn't make sense to me.

In the past I could go by without proof of trading, as long as the updates were there and the payments were made. However with everything's gone on, I suspect their reputation has tanished to a stage where it's imperative that members ask for trading proof, or any sort of proof that the money put in has been put into some, or any use.

Here's what I suspect could be going on and I'm pretty sure it could be the rising price of gold that's making them make a decision like this. If they do real trading (no proof whatsoever), the funds we deposit in gold has to be outexchanged. When there is an influx of withdrawals/sell backs, gold has to be exchanged in. They would not only have to payout the profits generated, they would also have to pay a hefty price increase in gold. Of course that's where the reserve funds come in, if there is a reserve fund in the first place. But that's just speculation and part of my warped reasoning.

I don't even know why I'm bitching so much bout this program, since I hardly have over 35 units in there. Maybe because it's the trust I used to have in them that's getting me all cranky. Or maybe because I was going in in June with a large deposit. In any case, I should be counting my lucky stars this has happened now and not after my planned deposit. 35 units may not sound alot, but it sure beats the $5000 I was planning to throw in.

Anyway to end it all off, there's some piece of good news. Well, I'm not sure it's really good but it's news nonetheless. Joe (administrator) has said that there would be a solution for all those who want out of the program. Personally I believe there's going to be conditions attached to it that would make it very unfavourable to us, considering they were so adament on strong arming us to their new terms. Let's wait and see how this develops.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

Sunday, March 19, 2006 4:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, March 20, 2006 5:16:00 AM  
Blogger spectre said...

Thanks for the positive feedback. Glad to know there are people who share my warped view on things.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home