Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Few Grouses

Damn, 2 posts in a day. Got quite alot to complain/whine about. Good thing it's not all bad.

MPDW
I've updated the MPDW entry with the latest changes. If you haven't heard, they've made drastic changes to the program. Taking an objective stand, the changes are mostly pretty good. However the changes made are of immediate effect. This means those of us who are in the program have our units locked up for a period of 6 months.

While I understand the need for the changes, I'm unhappy that my funds are locked up for the next 6 months without prior warning. I hope they do the right thing and allow members time to adjust and withdraw if they do not want to be part of the program. I'm personally hoping I can withdraw some my funds. I'll still leave something in there, just that I don't feel comfortable with the changes, especially the way they are handled.

Oh, and btw, the returns last week was a pretty nice 3.65%

GottaLottaHits
No news here. Unfortunately no news isn't good news here. I believe the demise of EMO in the last couple of days probably would have derailed their refunds plans quite abit. I'm still willing to give Christian time to sort the problems out. Like I've mentioned many times in this blog, he comes across as a geniune and sincere fellow, but perhaps not the best person to leave your money with.

StudioTraffic
The news outta this one was simply astounding. This was my first autosurf, the first program that brought me into this entire arena. It kinda saddens me to see them in the state they are in. Feels like the demise of an old family friend, and quite frankly deserves and entire blog entry on its own, instead of playing second fiddle in part of my weekly whines. Maybe one day when I'm feeling up to it, I might come up with an epitaph for it, if I can remember any good moments.

NSFG
Actually there's nothing to update here, just trying to make this entry longer. Oh and a reminder that pooled funds closes on the 25th of March.

EProfitWorks
Finally something to rejoice. The new site is up, my blog entry is updated and everything's looking as good as it was before. Things may have looked abit more complicated, but in essence, nothing's changed at all. And not for the first time, I'm glad that Dan Lund is at the helm here. I'm constantly questioned of his moves since May last year and every single time his reponse was to wait and see. And everytime the results speak for themselves. All I can say is ROCK ON EPW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home