Thursday, April 13, 2006

Goodbye MPDW

MPDW
I got a full payout today and am officially no longer a MPDW member (PHEW!). The payout was nice due to the increase in the price of gold in recent weeks. I've almost tripled my money here since August last year.

Now I don't have to waste my energy worrying when they will shift the goal posts again, and locking up or finding excuses to hold on to my money. I'm still adament that the program is a ponzi and a scam waiting to happen.

NSFG
This is the second month they have experienced less than stellar results. At least the results are still positive. Part of the reason for this was lowering their stop-loss from 1% to 0.5%, thus missing out on a number of good trades. Things however are looking up for the month of April.

March 06 = 3.06%(Net)/4.08%(Gross)

What is more worrying to me is the discrepencies between the pooled account and the managed account. Apparently the managed accounts are making losses while the pooled accounts registered a positive return. Will wait the official word from Paul and Ken on this. It's particularly interesting to me since I'm just about to take the plunge and dropping 25k into their managed accounts. I may wait another couple of months depending on how this develops and how satisfatory the answers to the queries are.

LilacUnicorn
Looks like this one has bite the dust. No more updates via emails, nor in their forums. I've removed them from this blog.

GottaLottoHits
I've still yet to get a sniff from them. No refunds have been made to me despite claims that all refunds from Oct-Feb have been made. To top it off, they are relaunching the site on the 15th of April. I don't even know what to make of this. At least I've already counted this as a complete loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home