Wednesday, March 22, 2006

More Procedures Delaying Withdrawals (MPDW) - The Solution

As you probably already know, there was a solution for disgrunted members who want out of this program. Unfortunately the solution is nowhere near ideal, and quite frankly screws those who have large amounts in the program.

Firstly, you get into a Q and wait for new or current members to buy you out. There is no mention of the money that's in trading. It basically says, for those who can't read between the lines, new money will fund the buy outs. I don't know bout the bulk of the people out there, but personally that's bullocks for a program which claims it does real trading. I can see why some members prefer to wait out the 6 months.

Secondly, I've tried on many accounts to get current members, or at least members who share a different view from me to purchase my 38.49 units at a heavily discounted price. Unfortunately no one is willing to step up to the plate to put their money where their mouths are. To add insult to injury, I've gotten a couple of pathetic profiteers who tried to lowball me.

Here's the problem with the solution. With everything they have done and the piss poor publicity generated, I can hardly see anyone willing to purchase new units, or even new players joining the program. Note I used 'players' because without proof of trading, or of any sort, this is no longer a viable investment vehicle. I know for a fact if any of my real investments pull a poorly conceived stunt like this, they would be getting hell from the investors.

So without substantial new money coming in, how would the buyouts occur? If you're a large investor, doesn't this already smell bad? And it gets worse. Since the large investors cannot get out, they would be doing everything in their power to withdraw everything they earn every month for the next 6 months. That translates to money going out of the system via withdraws every month. So if you're waiting for a buyout, the priority maybe to pay current members instead of members who are waiting for a buyout. Yes, it's beginning to stink right now.

So in effect, they placed all the big investors in a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' situation. While, not neccessarily a small investor, I'm glad I didn't pour in much in here, but I can empathise with those who are stuck in this Catch 22 situation.

Personally, I've taken the step of requesting a buyout, at the same time trying to sell my units to any willing listener. I may take the risk of having to wait more than a couple of months before I get a complete buyout, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

I firmly believe this program is a ponzi and a scam waiting to happen. They have had the opportunity to dispell all such notions but have done nothing to suggest otherwise. In fact their so-called 'solution' enforces my beliefs. Hence I've choosen to try to recover any much as possible in the shortest possible time (that doesn't mean I'm willing to be lowballed by profiteers, I may lose more but I still have some pride). I don't believe by Sept, the program will still be running in it's current form, or even running at all. Of course feel free to return in Sept with a serving of crow, if it remains untouched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home