Tuesday, April 25, 2006

eDataSurf (Manual Surf)

eDataSurf is run by Ramesh Kumar from Chennai, India, and also a long time member of MMG. Let's start with the bad before going on to the good here.

He owns a website called eDataMerge which is essentially a monitor site. And I'm sure anyone who has gone thru my blog knows what I think of them. In fact I believe both Ramesh and myself started on the wrong footing in the MMG forums, especially with my perception of him being a referral whore. I've somewhat soften that notion after seeing the amount of work he has done on his site. I've always been an advocator of passive income, but making money of others isn't my way of doing it. At least he's put in effort and hard work in keeping his referrals up to date and more importantly, he tests programs with his own money. On top of that he constantly writes newsletters on his findings, his hits and misses with regards to the traffic exchange industry.

However via conversation with him and seeing his conversations with others, I've seen that he not only works hard on his site, but projects a genuine sincerity. But of course take my words with a pinch of salt, if you will. You can never judge true sincerity over words typed on a screen.

On to the program. eDataSurf is run on a dedicated server. I'm personally in with $500. I believe in Ramesh's sincerity. Moreover what's more important is that I believe with all that he has seen and gone thru with his 'monitor' site, he would be experienced enough to avoid the pitfalls in this industry. I'm actually taking a leap of faith in his competence, more than anything. Hopefully my faith would be repaid in the profits that follow. Moreover some members from India have met him, making it kinda hard to do a runner. A determined scammer would still get away, but I have no doubts in my mind that Ramesh isn't one of those types.

Screenshots of Payment

Apr 06
May 06

Here are the statistics of the site:

Manual Surf
No signup bonus
8% daily
$10 per ad pack (upgrade)
10 site to earn 8%
5% referral commission
Minimum payout $10
Pays automatically on Saturday for earnings made on the previous Sunday
2% withdrawal fee
Maximum upgrade $1000

If interested, please use the links below.

No referral link

My link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home