Sunday, April 16, 2006

New GottaLotta?

GottaLottaHits
Just got this in my mailbox when I checked my mail box earlier today.
100% Refund: It has been our plan all along to refund 100%, but due to our losses we were unsure how we were going to be able to do so. Therefore, we decided to start with 50% for three reasons; (1) to buy us time to better understand what our January-February losses were, (2) not knowing what the chargeback frenzy would do as some have been paid and still charged back 100% , and (3) to give us time to see if our program could be restructured. After discussions with six attorneys, we are sure that the old GLH is un-correctable. Trying to continue to offer a way
for the average person to make money online, we came up with a new program based on the first five attorney's advice. Yesterday we met with an attorney (our sixth) that specializes in affiliate programs and have been given a thumbs up for our NEW program (which is not a paid to surf
site or investment). Having now received this, we are ready to announce the 100% refund for ALL members. More good news, we will have additional money left over after this first round of refunds is completed around the 20th, so we should begin our second round of refunds around the 21st (late next week). Our profits from the new program should be able to fund the completion of the 100% refund process. Most of the financial loss GLH endured was out of my control, but I believe it to be the right thing for me to continue to work to see to it that everyone be refunded 100%. I cannot put a timetable as to how soon we will be able to finish everyone's 100% refund, but we will use 100% of our profits each month of our new business until everyone has been thus refunded. We are still going to be announcing our new program late tomorrow with an official launch of May 1, and will be offering a pre-launch for existing GLH members around the 25th. Members are NOT required to continue in our new program to be refunded for the old program, we will be fair to all.

Christian


Quite frankly I don't know what to make of it. 100% refunds always 'sounds' good in a program where hardly anyone actually made profits. But in reality we know how all these promises go, so I wouldn't be counting my chickens soon.

And speaking of reality, I haven't gotten my 50% refund yet, despite joining and upgrading in Oct, and another time in Jan, even though those should have already been dealt with. Anyway, I'm cutting Christian some slack here. According to the timeline given, it should be in by the 20th. Again not keeping my hopes up here, just hoping everything turns out fine.

EPaySurfMini
I just got paid 60% here. The other 40% will be credited to my EPaySurf account. According to the administrative team, the new script for EPSM will be ready within the next 2 weeks.

So far the administrative team here has kept everyone adequately informed of updates and payments have been prompt. There is also very little push to pimp the program, which personally endears me to the program. At least it's not giving the impression that it's a ponzi which needs new members to facilitate operations.

SurfIce
Surprise surprise. I actually got paid here.

I've been making my rounds in the forums basically bashing the program due to the similar nature it's being run to a well-known scam known as Paid Response/Paid Exposure. In fact they run the same script, have an almost uncannily similar style of management and recently payments have been delayed in a similar fashion.

In case anyone is wondering why I even put my money here despite badmouthing the program...I didn't. I did not put a cent into the program. During their initial promotion, I was presented a $20 account level and compounded from that since Jan 06 to a level where I can withdraw.

However I'm still not encouraging anyone to join the program. From what I read, payments have been erratic at best. From what I've seen, smaller payouts have been made and the larger amounts are still left in limbo. Well, don't say you haven't been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home