Sunday, April 30, 2006

April Payouts

GottaLottaHits
Looks like the new GLH is going to be up in a few hours. Unfortunately I cannot in good faith recommend it to anyone. I've still not received the first round of refunds nor have I heard from Christian despite sending 2 emails in the past one and a half months.

Looks like he's refunding selectively and from what I've seen in the forums, mostly are small account holders. I've over $800 out of pocket in the program and only received slightly over $300 in payouts. I suppose at the end of the day, I leave you to draw your own conclusions here. As of right now, I'm giving this a huge thumbs down.

EPaySurf

I've updated the blog entry here together with both EpaySurf and EPaySurfMini payouts for the entire month of April.

The site is currently down for maintenance and hopefully would be up in the next 2-3 days. The great thing here is that there is always constant updates coming from Kent either by email or thru the forums. This is what first class communication from an administrator should be about. It keeps members up to date on progress as well gives confidence in the program.

eDataSurf
I've received a small payment from them and the blog entry has been updated to reflect this. I'm sure more payments will arrive on a weekly basis. Right now it's a very new program and a good time to join and make some cash here.

NSFG
If my reading of the reports are correct, it's probably going to be another poor result for the month of April. We broke even here this month. I suppose that's probably good that we didn't make any losses. We'd probably have to wait for an official statement from the guys here to see if there are any returns, positive or negative.

What's more important for me is that managed accounts and pooled accounts reports the same result. I'm still waiting on official word on the differences between the 2 account types for Mar and Feb. I've already positioned myself to set up a managed account, and now only waiting for news to see if I should go ahead or put a hold onto my plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home