Friday, May 05, 2006

Shades of Neglect

I've not been active as much as I wanted in the past week. It's election time from where I come from, and although my area is not contested, I've been busy keeping myself updates on the events surrounding it. On top of that I probably wouldn't be as active in the following weeks as I'm planning a trip next month with some childhood friends.

EPaySurf
As everyone should already know by now, the website for EPaySurf has been down for almost a week and it has ruffled a few feathers in the community in general. Personally, I'm not even concerned. There is no neglect here. The administrator, Kent Black, has been sending out constant email updates to keep us on our toes. Anyway according to the latest update, the site is current incorporated off shore (whatever that means) and wouldn't be affected in future by the SEC or any other governing bodies. More importantly, there is a rough estimate that the site should be up the coming Monday. I'm personally grateful for the constant flow of information in my mailbox.

What's perhaps the more pertinent, is the announcement that membership here would probably go private in the near future. A date has not been selected for that, so I would encourage anyone who thinks of EPaySurf as a viable source of income to sign up as and when the site is up. Thus far, Kent has been upfront and has proven able to handle the growing pains of the program. Or at the very least, communication has been at the top level, keeping confidence in the program high. As with all programs, it would generally be good to read up on the program in the various forums and decide for yourself if this program is for you.

eDataSurf
Generally, the program has been facing downtime every now and again. It stamps from a healthy growth rate, hence the administrator is moving over to a larger server, able to handle the load.

I've also read some unsavoury remarks that Ramesh could possibly be under heavy debts from the StormPay fiasco. I'll leave you to once again read the forums and decide for yourselves if this is a viable income option. For me, at least in the short term, I would still be putting my money here. I find the reasons for him doing a runner rather unlikely at this point in time. My stand may change in the near future, and I would keep all informed via this blog.

NSFG
This is probably a pretty big disappointment here. There are no returns for the month of April, at least there are no losses. Apparently those who opened a managed account since Feb have faced losses of up to 20% to date. Not to mention recent trading has been somewhat disappointing, taking up to 4% losses just in this month (ie. 3 trading days).

I still have alot of trust in the guys running this. What's important to note is that there is real trading going on here, and that equates to profits and losses. Of course profits are the reason we sign up for the program but losses are just part of the package. I'd be looking forward to starting my managed account here when I get back from my holidays, and hopefully by then things would have taken a change for the better.

GottaLottaHits
Again the pet peeve here is that there is no communication whatsoever. My emails still have not been answered, while the new program is going ahead, with annoucements coming up. It's disappointing how bad this one has turned out to be. I'm shocked given the reputation of Christian to complete ignore the issues at hand. And I'm even more shocked that people are actually going to stand behind him.

LilicUnicornSurf
Surprisingly, after writing this off, it's suddenly sprung back up to life. The new site LilacUnicornEgold is up and running. I'm not too sure about the plans here as I skimmed thru the email, but at least Laura hasn't run away afterall. I still have money in the original site and not too sure how that will be handled. Will wait for more updates before making plans here.

A couple of AutoSurfs
I've recently been involved in a few other autosurfs and have generally been paid and been impressed by some of them. Maybe if time permits, I'd be introducing a couple which I think might be good options to gamble in.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I wanna make a point clear. There is one forum which posted such a poor, biased report that I am in debts with Stormpay which is highly base less report. I agree I funded stormpay a/c using credit cards. But it is not as someone quoted as with 20 credit cards. In fact I have only 8 cards. And I have a very very clean re-payment with all the banks I deal with. I am not in any debts or whatsoever as the person wrote in the a particular forum. The remarks sent out against me are keeping a old unpleasant discussion he had with me in the same forum months back about a famous program. Keeping that in mind he posted such bad remarks. If he can prove this as a truth that I am in debts with any bank, I am ready to close the site. To prove this I am ready to scan my CC statements and put it publically (of course the statements would be of last month prior to I start eDatasuf)

Happy Surfing!!!

Ramesh / eDs Admin
http://eDatasurf.com
http://eDatamerge.biz

Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:41:00 PM  
Blogger spectre said...

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for reading and more importantly thanks for clearing the doubts for readership. As I've mentioned, I put up information (and opinions) that I find, even if it's in poor taste or unsavoury. The idea is to provide information to help others make informed decisions.

Friday, May 12, 2006 1:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home