Saturday, June 10, 2006

Back to the Drawing Board

So much for coming back from a Phuket trip rejuvenated. I've just been hit by a double whammy, just when I thought I had the game figured out and would be making sweet money from gambling on autosurfs programs.

eDatasurf
Ramesh just announced that the program will close indefinitely and I've just received a full refund. Made a slight loss in terms of the fees to e-gold with all the payouts. Unfortunately, since he's made a final decision, or at least an annoucement, there is no turning back from it. At least there would be full refunds for everyone who played the game here.

Sadly this program had alot of potential and would possibly rival some of the big boys out there, given the kind of support it has garnered and the good reputation earned. Of course at some point in time, it would have shut down for being the ponzi that it is.

The reasons given for the closure was to spend more time with the family and the so called attacks on his integrity (read here). While I do not deny that he has put in his heart and soul to the venture, however using this reason sounds to me like an excuse. For someone with a wealth of experience in this industry, he would and should have anticipated difficult questions coming at him. The moment he opened up a surf program, he opened himself up to to public scrutiny. Throwing in the towel instead of standing firm only goes to show that he had something to hide and took the moral high ground of giving full refunds. Of course I'm sure most would be taken in by his actions, while he continues life being a referral whore once again.

Personally he has lost all credibility.

Other Autosurfs
I've also been hit by a couple of gambles that went awry due to my trip. I thought I had it all figured out and started making gambles. The losses have not been significant, but it sure has dented my confidence greatly. Looks like I need to take some time off to reassess my philosophy. So far Lunar Surfing is possibly the only one which I am taking a serious pot shot at right now. I've already started pulling out my money from the other surf programs and moving them to other less risky, non-ponzi investments.

Looks like for the next month or so, the only gambling I'm going to do is with World Cup betting. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home