Friday, June 30, 2006

LilacUnicorn Revival and Dropping Nowdollar

LilacUnicornAutoSurfing

I have to say Laura seems to surprise me time and time again. There was a certain point in mid May when I thought she wouldn't pull this site thru. Not only has she done that, she's even made enough to revamp the script and redesign the site.

And these are not the only changes. Everything's changed here, including ROI and payout conditions.

Of course the best part of it all......I just got paid!

I've just reintroduced LUAS on my blog. She's simply amazing, and deserves all the support she's getting.

NowDollar

I'm withdrawing everything here and removing it from my blog. The reason is simple. I don't like the changes they are implimenting. Actually I don't like one of the changes, but that's enough reason for me to leave.

Here's the annoucement of that particular change in their forum:
However we will stop paying out to Egold after the Tuesday July 18th cashouts. This should give everyone that wants to continue with us a chance to get a Virtual Money card.

Starting July 19th we will accept upgrades with Egold but will not cash out to Egold. Any egold received we will simply convert over to Virtual Money.

Why are we doing this?....We are tired of the scammers and hackers we are having to deal with day in and day out associated with Egold. The fraud and problems that go on behind the scenes are more than you know. We are determined to keep your money safe and the site secure. Egold seems either unwilling or powerless to help us or some of the other legitimate surf sites with this problem. They are simply leaving us with no choice.
When you combine that with fluctuation in gold prices....well it is too risky a game to play with your money.

We hope you all understand why for the good of the program we must somewhat distance ourselves from Egold.

We are allowing enought time for everyone to get a VM card before we stop paying out to Egold. You can order a VM card right from the front of our website.

Jim

I'm not a firm supporter of VM. Or more accurately, I'm a firm support of e-gold despite it's frailties. VM does nothing for me except for incurring more fees. Anyway I'd just leave it at this, before the morbid Nowdollar crowd comes baying for my blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home