Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wager Island

I've joined this game in May and have been enjoying myself for over a month. It's a virtual world where you can gamble and make (or lose) real money.

Ways to Make Money
- Virtual Real Estate
- Fantasy Stock Exchange
- Gold Hunt
- Lottery

Personally I prefer to go for the Gold Hunt and Real Estate options. The real estate game can be a fast paced earner, depending on where you risk your money. As for the gold hunt, it all boils down to plain dumb luck of flipping covered squares to see what it uncovers. So far I've been rather sucessful and am in profit for all my gold hunts.

The game also brings in other elements that influence the outcomes, depending on the options chosen by the active playing community. Options like voting for political parties can affect the stock market.

It doesn't stop there. Players can also engage (using real money) the resident fortune teller for tips or even a private investigator to dig up information. Of course the more money you use to engage their services, the more accurate the information received.

Before I go on further, here are a few press releases which I think should provide good reading.

Virtual Island Leased for 320,000 USD
Wager Island, Virtual Real Estate to Revolutionize Internet

If interested, please use the link below. Since this is a real gaming site with a legit gaming license and not some ponzi, I'd only be providing my referral link.

My Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home