Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Staying Away For Now

Autosurfs
Looks like the entire so-called industry is going down the proverbial drain. In between my previous post and this one, a couple of heavily pimped sites have fallen. I'm not going to dwell on the lame excuses used. These sites were expected to last at least a few more cycles, or that's what some if not most of the more popular blogs pimping them were expecting.

I'm not surprised most of them have closed shop earlier than anticipated. I mean, how else are the scammers going to make money if everyone pulls out their money. They've got to be one step ahead of us. The only way for us to beat the system is to stay one step in front.

Unfortunately, some of us have big mouths and larger keyboards. When we spell out our strategies, we give them a clue what to expect and when to expect it. I'm guilty of that as well, which is why I do not recommend programs on my blog, unless I think the program can run for some significant time. No point introducing some program which I am doing a hit and run on.

So far I've not been badly hit by the recent demise of these popular programs. I've pulled out most, if not all, my funds from them. Unless there is a significant change in the way autosurfs are run (and I'm not talking bout variations of the 50/50 rule), I'm moving away from them. There is still money to be made here, but the risk/return ratio is no longer suitable for a conservative player like me.

Good luck to all those still involved here.

Forex Investments
I stated, probably a month or so back, that there were a couple of programs that looked good and a few readers have mailed me asking about them. I'm thankful that I took my time to monitor their performance. The returns have been dismal at best so far. Most of them looked like they are using our money to test out their strategies in the forex market. Unless there is a turn around in performance or more substantial DD, NSFG would still be the only one I'd have in my blog (and it's closed to new members unless you can fork out 25k).

New Local Exchanger
Yet another local exchanger makes an appearance online. Someone mailed me to bring it up, so here it is. I've included it in the related entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home