Friday, August 04, 2006

Bits and Pieces

12by12daily
Well, I got a hefty payout a couple of days back. I don't know if I should be happy or sad here. I believe there are alot of people who played this one like I did, and that is to put a $6 upgrade to get our money out of here asap. After all the problems with the script, server and payout issues, I'm not risking going back in until things show signs of stablizing.

David has always stood out as one of the most honest administrators in this industry, and that should never be in doubt. However the recent troubles have only shown that he has probably bitten more than he could chew, and is currently choking as a result of that.

I'd still be watching this one intently to see if there are any signs that might warrant another pop here.

EPaySurf
It's back. Or is it? Well, for what it's worth, I've been given a $110 upgrade here and I'm not complaining. If I get paid, I'd continue plowing some of it back into the program. I'm more interested in seeing how Kent get things back on the road after the goodwill and reputation here have been trampled upon and dragged thru the mud. I'm pretty sure plenty of knives are sharpened for the kill.

Either way, I'm not too worried, since I've not lost anything here. Just along for the ride....and that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Investment Programs
In recent weeks, I've joined some investment programs which I think could be worth a punt or two. These programs have given out pretty substantial DD that shouldn't be sneezed at. I'd probably introduce a couple of them in a week or two.

Just in case you think I'd be digging for more information about them....well, I'm not. I'm a small time investor without a clout following, hence it doesn't benefit me to dig too deep. So I'd make do with what's available.

Moreover, doing DD to me starts off with the program owner sending me a notarised copy of his identity. The Public Notary used must be registered with their national law society, so my lawyers can do a trace and verification. Only when such information is in (and both parties spending real money on lawyers), then the real work of DD should start. Unfortunately, I don't see this being done anywhere online with the more popular guys doing DD.

AutoSurfs
I dare say the industry seems to be picking up. There are some really fine programs out there and being a gambler, I simply couldn't resist. Just how long they would last is anyone's guess, but the amount of work done on these new surfs seem to suggest that they are here to stay long enough for one to make some serious money out of them.

I've joined about 4-5 in the last couple of days, spending some serious moola in a couple of them. Let's hope the gamble pays off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home