Tuesday, August 29, 2006

NSFG Moves to the Top of My List

NSFG
NSFG has officially become my largest online investment. I've wanted to open a managed account, but after checking with my cousin, who's a lawyer, the fees involve in getting my documents ready would be a killer. Hence I decided to invest a smaller amount via the pool. With returns averaging between 3-5% monthly, it's a good long term investment. Moreover with the gentlemen at the helm, I feel that there isn't much of a risk involved.

The returns for the month of August have been updated.

Midas Surf
I've just gotten paid for an upgrade which expired on the 18th. Can't say I'm overly impressed with this one here. If you do not use the fast track option, they really take their own sweet time, paying you exactly on the 7th business day of expiry. I wonder how they would cope as membership gets larger. There is no leeway for extending payments unless they change their terms (which is usually the surf killer).

While I'm sure Midas will continue to have a long shelf life, I'm only going to play with profits here. Not so much a lack of confidence, just generally not a very happy camper. Not to mention, my pet grouse here.....it's so damn troublesome with the e-crypto card, especially if you have butter fingers like me, typing the wrong email address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home