Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Not Dead Yet

In case anyone is wondering, I'm not dead yet. I've just been rather busy with a couple of things that have happened in my life. One of which can be found here. My life's basically been flipped upside down by these little invaders. But that's not why you guys are here, so let's leave my life story out of this.

I've been dabbling with a selected few autosurfs and picking new ones to join every couple of days since my last post. I've been in and out from most of them, with only a few that actually look good enough for second helpings. Most have issues with keeping membership growing. Others have problems keeping existing members from leaving. The bottomline is that all the issues stem from the lack of new money coming in.

On the flip side, there is also the problem of having too much money coming in at the same time after the first payouts. This usually scares the shit outta me. I don't like to immediately 'reinvest' my payouts, preferring to wait a day or two to see how much the sites grows from the frenzy referral whoring that goes on. If the response is overwhelming, you run the risk of the owner getting greedy and making a run for it.

There is no safe way to play this game. It's all based on intuition, experience and most of the time, luck (so far she hasn't deserted me yet). The best way to play it, if you don't have the heart for such things, is to stay away....far away.

EPaySurf
No surprise here that this one's finally bitten the dust. Let's hope it stays dead. Kent's updates have been absolutely awful, just stringing anyone foolish enough to believe his dibble.

Midas-Surf
It took awhile, but I've finally finished 15 days of surfing here and am waiting for payment. I don't expect to be paid in the first 3 business days as those are reserved for the 'fast track' payouts. You pay a premium, you get paid first. I'll just wait along patiently with everyone else.

There's also a silly rumour going on about ID verifications that's needed for payouts to occur. As far as I've checked, there's no such plan. I don't know how it started, or how it originated from. From what I know, ID verification is asked if you lose your e-crypto card. How you lose such an important thing or why your ID is needed baffles me....on both counts.

In anycase, stupidity (which never leaves this industry) seems to have taken over and some quarters are already packing their bags. While I'm sure this site should last at least another couple of months, it doesn't harm anyone to be safe than sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home