Thursday, September 07, 2006

New Local Exchanger

New Local Exchanger
There's a new local exchanger on the block. I've updated the related entry.

AutoSurfs
After 2 months of glowing returns, it finally hit me on the butt. Two programs went down before I had the chance to take profits. One went down before the end of the first cycle, while the other decided to run on the second. Good thing here is that I didn't lose much, but I hate losing all the same.

Autosurfs are now becoming a hit and miss thing, much like the way Hyips have become. In the not too distant past, an autosurf run on a dedicated server and heavily advertised would run at least a couple of cycles, but now things have changed. Too many players have adopted the 'hit and run' method of playing these games, while too many administrators/scammers have gone one up and started to play the 'run and run' game.

Personally, I prefer sites which do not spend too much on heavy advertising. Sites which spend wildly on advertising seem to have an agenda of raking in as much money as possible in the quickest possible time. I also tend to stay away from sites which are heavily recommended by the more popular blogs. Too much of something might not always be a good thing.

It's down to personal preferences, but I prefer a low profile site which pays. The more honest administrators tend to work with a shoestring budget, aimed at paying members instead of going with the flashy.

Ultimately, luck plays a huge part of how you win in this game. This September should be an interesting month for me. If all my wagers pay off, I should be well in the black despite the 2 that ran away. Let's hope luck smiles in my direction.

Midas-Surf
Midas has implemented the 50/50 rule. While I understand the rationale in placing this rule to curb the 'hit and runners' like myself, I'm not a fan of it. It gives the pseudo impression of increasing the lifespan of a program, when all it actually does is reduce the ROI in the program.

To me, what fundamentally increases the lifespan of the program is based on 2 factors, the amount of money coming in, and when the administrator decides to pull the plug. Thankfully here, the latter is pretty much reduced by the openness of the administrator and the way the ship is run.

I've pulled most of my working capital out of this program, but still have a upgrade which I would continue putting in just to keep an interest here. I am curious to see how far this one can go and how long before it eventually bellies up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home