Sunday, February 04, 2007

Quick Update

It's been a while since I've written anything of note here. Been rather busy the past couple of weeks and it didn't help that I completely forgot I had to serve the nation. Hence I'm in the middle of my reservist training with little, close to no access to the internet. My in-camp training should last till the end of next week and hopefully I'm able to catch up on the news of the past couple of weeks.

NSFG
No idea what the f**k is going on here. Emails have not been replied to and I've not received a statement since December. The only good news here is that they have paid up for the January withdrawals. Otherwise, communication has been piss poor.

Infinity Shares
IS has posted a positive overall for the month of January. I will get around to posting the updates in the related entry when time permits.

Hyip Games
Since the middle of last year, I've been dabbling with long term games, paying anything from 0.5% - 3% on a daily basis. While there have been misses here and there, the overall result has positive. As long as you don't bet the farm, and be prepared for a loss, you should do alright.

On average, at least one such program will appear on the horizon per week, that should last a good 4-5 months, enough time to make a decent profit. I usually go in with a 3 figure sum and play it for one cycle, depending on the rates and the gestation period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home