Monday, January 15, 2007

Private Investors Union Bites the Dust

Yup, this one's as good as dead. If you're a member, log in and read the latest news. It's not good.

Good thing I only had the minimum here. This one almost bit me had it not been for the announced holiday period. I had kept away from adding more money into the program until the 'trading' resumed.

While the website(s) are still up (PIU and BFG), it's as good as an empty shell. Of course the charade of investigation and scapegoating continues to fool anyone who cares to listen/read. And as with all programs which pull similar stunts, I'm sure it will go on for some months till everyone's forgotten about it. The one thing's for sure is that no one else will be seeing another cent anytime soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PIU is a liar! They already collapsed in 2006 but they still continued to get deposits from members! Read it here: http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/2007/01/27/is-private-investors-union-lying/ I want my money back!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 8:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home