Friday, January 12, 2007

E-gold Stutters

I haven't been paying attention to the blog for sometime due to attending the 'stag party of the year' (good friend's), and probably wouldn't be around much in the next couple of weeks either, in preparation for the 'wedding event of the year'. Adding to that, I'd be busy entertaining some friends/traders (ex-colleagues) who will be dropping over to Singapore for a holiday.

Anyway on to the post before I give a detailed schedule for January. If anyone has noticed, e-gold has been having fits the last couple of days. Maybe it's just the timing I tried to access e-gold, or the after effects of the Taiwanese earthquake, but I've not been able to reach the e-gold website on numerous occasions. Judging from the forums, I'm not the only victim here.

It's probably nothing really important, nor devastating, but one can't help but return to the last time something marginally similar happening back in Dec 05. Back then, the e-gold offices were raided and e-gold was unavailable for about 2 weeks. Of course, e-gold being e-gold returned to business and normalcy was restored.

However, that period did cause a large number of short-term hyip to go bust, being ponzi in nature. I'm not saying, nor suggesting a similar thing is happening here. But all the same becareful in playing with wildly speculative hyips/autosurfs until everything stables down. Even if the website access is just based on my locality, scammers will use the excuse to run (not that any excuse is really needed).

Just keep your eyes and ears open. I'm holding on to my gold for now....only if I can just login.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home