Sunday, December 03, 2006

Bouquets and Updates

I'm practically typing this with one functioning eye, but I believe some form of 'thank you' needs to be expressed for the well wishes and concern I've been getting via email. I've not replied to most due to my condition, hence I'd take this opportunity to thank everyone (you know who you are) who took the effort to email this blind man.

As for the queries to what exactly happened, I'll leave a couple of websites detailing my condition as well as the procedure used.

Detached Retina
Scleral Buckle

As for getting my vision back, it's pretty much a subjective thing, depending on how well my body repairs itself. The doctors are pretty optimistic that I should get most of it back in the next 6 months.

Now for some updates not regarding my personal life.

12by12Daily
Kudos to David for expelling the two well known referral whore extraodinaires. Here's what has been said.
Referral commission is a reward paid to people who actively promote 12by12daily for the benefit of all members. Referral commission will not be paid to the likes of Tyler Cant and Vincent Teoh, who build their downlines while not supporting the program themselves, and then try and bring the program down whenever there is a slight hiccup. Both of these members have had their accounts suspended, and their referral commission removed.
Although I've not been with 12by12 for sometime, I'm going to stand behind Dave on this matter. Referral whores are spoiling the industry. I'm not against promoting a program, but promoting it just for referral commission like the 2 above mentioned swines is just sickening. What's more of a concern to me is that these swines actually have a following, despite their disgusting behaviour! And it's not the first time this has happened.

Their modus operandi is to bash a program and then offer an alternative, moving their referral base to the next big thing, leaving the original program to crash and burn. They act like experts in this field, suckering in more referral commission. Normally I don't get in the way of the crossfire as long as I make my money, but I got off the wrong side of the bed today....literally.

And while I'm on the topic of experts, there are none. Just alot of opinions and we all know how anal they are. Yes I know I'm anal too. I just don't hide it like most people do.

Local Exchangers

I've not had the time to update that entry recently. From what I do know from the grapevine and from emails is that Bank2Gold, Goldert and JR Exchange are not functioning as they are supposed to.

While the website is up, I've not been able to get to the livechat at Bank2Gold. Same with Goldert. Both have no live support. To add to that, there have been no updates in Goldert since the last one back in Sept.

As for JR Exchange, even the website is down for the moment.

So I suppose if you need to buy or sell e-gold, you'd only have Entelnova, SnapGold and WynGold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home