Friday, December 08, 2006

Couple of Things

Strangely after my operation, I've found myself on the internet more than before. I suppose suddenly having too much time on my hands help.

DesertSky Marketing
Everyone from the program has and should be receiving refunds (plus a little profit for some of us). However according to Dustin, some of the refunds might take up till Feb 07 to fulfill. This is all hunky dory to me.......EXCEPT he's going to relaunch the program under a new business model on 02 Jan 07.

I'm personally not comfortable with it. With all due respect to Dustin, who's probably a swell fellow, it doesn't make sense to me. In this volatile industry, having a clean reputation helps immensely. Launching a new program while in debt certainly doesn't give confidence to new members, especially after they get wind of this.

Shall see what transpires from now till 2nd Jan.

Wager Island
There's a short update on 4th Dec. Doesn't say much on a date they will return, except they will try to re-open asap.

Until that happens, I'm going to remove it from this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home