Monday, February 26, 2007

NSFG : Interesting Bit of Information

I was doing my daily browsing thru the blogs and came across this interesting bit. It's was found on NoBS blog and it's worth a good look if you're in NSFG. The interesting bit is written by a user called 'Per' and it certainly is an interesting bit. Scroll down abit and you'd see it. Heck, I'll copy it verbatim for those who are not net saavy. All the urls provided are not in English.

It’s amazing how two young amateur wannabe-traders can trick people all over the hyip-world!

Did a google on www.google.dk (I’m danish…) - and Kenneth (the trader) apparently works as a sales- or storeclerk with a small wood and cardboardfactory in Farum north of Copenhagen: www.farusa.dk. Also he’s doing some banner-designs from home.. look at www.bannerdesign.dk

Check the photo on NSFG website, its taken at the factory. Then go to www.farusa.dk and see his profile and photo there: http://www.farusa.dk/dk/nyhedsbrev/3/nyhedsbrev.htm

Why will a “topgun-forextrader” still be working at the local cardboardfactory???? THEY ARE AMATEURS, TRADING AT HOME FROM THE KITCHENTABLE…!!!!! LOL!

PS: The Danish Financial Authorities denies that they have seized any funds from NSFG.. Its a scam obviously, nothing else…

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am truly amazed at how often bloggers when they lack something to publish begin to acknowledge these obscure unsubstantiated statements and publish them as though they had some validity or credence. That is irresponsible blogging at best. I think it would be in your best interest to stick with publishing substantiated information.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 6:16:00 AM  
Blogger spectre said...

First and foremost, I post my opinions and what I find interesting...to me. Whether it is fact or fiction, it's up to you to decide. Simply put, don't like it, don't read it.

Secondly, it's my blog. I choose what/how I want to post and what I think is post worthy. Again, fact or fiction, it's up to you to decide....see above.

Thirdly, anonymous posters shouldn't really be talking bout responsibility. Pot, kettle and black all spring to mind at the same time.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 8:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....but shouldn't what you post be truthful?

Thursday, March 01, 2007 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger spectre said...

As far as I'm concerned, no one has come out to disprove what's be written. Heck, given the track record of the admin at NSFG, even if they came out to defend themselves, besides the die-hard cheerleaders, no one else would be giving them a free pass anymore.

Back to your comment, yes, of course I would love to post the truth. But as with anything associated in an industry fill with lies and deceit, no one really knows what the exact truth is. Hence I post what I find interesting and perceivably thought-provoking. The rest is up to you, the readers, to decide.

Thursday, March 01, 2007 5:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dun see what the fuss is all about. Spectre never said anything about it being true or not, just posting what looks like interesting allegations.

Thursday, March 01, 2007 11:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home