Tuesday, May 01, 2007

E-Gold Indictment and Response

E-Gold
As all of you should already know, e-gold was indicted on the 27th and 3 days later came up with this response. I thought the response felt like a statement filled with damaging insinuations that's going to bite e-gold in the arse in a court fight.

There's still alot of uncertainty going on with regards to the future of e-gold, with the situation going nowhere clearer in the next few of months. In the meantime, it's business as usual for e-gold.

I'm personally leaning towards taking the cautious approach and not hoarding much in my e-gold accounts, just enough to make the occasional gamble when the right situation arises.

Club-FXTrader
Apparently 'hackers' got into the account and stole all the money. I don't have much vested here. On hindsight I should have pulled all my money out of this one last month when changes were announced. I've never taken this one as a real program and have always been treating it like a ponzi.

I've never believed any program which promises a fixed percentage to be really trading in anything other than our emotions. The strange thing with this program is that there are alot of so called experts in the field of forex who actually believe that 20% a month can actually be achieved on a constant basis.

In any case, there's going to be loads of explaining to do and plenty of verification and, more importantly, validation to do should the administrator decide to release proof of hacking. All of which should prove to be an interesting drama to sit thru, afterall I've paid for the tickets.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home